Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 

Bluesforum - German Community

wir alle sind bluesforum.de - mach mit - melde dich jetzt an - hier klicken

Listinus Toplisten
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 282 mal aufgerufen
 Blues News
rockinxxl Offline

28.06.2010 09:49
JaAson Ricci & New Blood Zitat · Antworten

aus den USA erreichte mich letzte Nacht diese Nachricht:
Hello Berndl,
I was just surfing the web, and came across a news story that Jason Ricci canceled a gig in at a club Bethlehem PA. The club owner was quoted as saying that Jason's booking agent had called him to cancel the show, and said about Jason, "His whole band up and quit on him" The story went on to say the rest of his June gigs, and all of his July gigs were canceled. Has anybody else heard anything about this?? The story was posted 8 hrs ago.
Mike
It's true, I have direct info that Jason's bassist and guitarist (Todd "Buckweed" Edmunds and Shawn "Starsky" Stachursky) went to Jason's house Wednesday and removed their amps and gear. I have also heard that Jason is in NOLA, that I can't say for sure. His booking agent has called venues to say he's cancelled his gigs and is off tour for some time.

I can't comment upon why, because I didn't ask. It's just damned sad they broke up. These guys spent years barrelling around the country together in a small van bringing beauty and excitement to thousands of people, for pennies.
Shawn & Buckweed will do fine, they're extraordinary musicians, as is Jason, who is I surmise going through some very tough times.

Ich habe Kontakt mit Delta Groove, leider wollten sie die Nachricht nicht bestätigen, haben sie aber auch nicht verneint.
Die Webseite von Jason Ricci ist abgeschaltet.

Hat er uns doch gerade beim Schöppinger Bluesfestival besonders gut gefallen und jetzt das, Schade!
Bernd

the blues is alright and don't forget to boogie

Angefügte Bilder:
Jason Ricci on the beach.jpg   Jason Ricci.jpg  
 Sprung  

Bau Dir Deine eigene App.. in wenigen Minuten zur eigener App... einfach ausprobieren und 4 Wochen lang kostenlos und unverbindlich testen.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor
Datenschutz